Things come up. You may be experiencing an unexpected surgery or another concern with your cancer. When we are faced with another challenge during our cancer journey, it can trigger our old thinking, our fears and negative thoughts. When this happens it’s a good idea to go back to clearing, and use some tools to navigate the challenges.
- Tool #8: Forgiveness Visualization.
- Continue to write about and look at whatever is there for you on the three questions.
- Continue to look at your life and see where you can alleviate stress or conflict.
- Continue to look and see if there is anyone you still need to forgive and if it feels right take some action there.
- Try the forgiveness exercise one more time.
- Do one of the guided visualizations for peace.